Advanced technologies for health and beauty of women in Kiev
Delaying menopause with biohormonal pellets
Reorganization of a woman's body after 40 years entails a number of unpleasant changes in both appearance and physical condition.
Delaying menopause for BioAge
Reorganization of a woman’s body after 40 years entails a number of unpleasant changes in both appearance and physical condition. The degree of expression of certain symptoms (depression, headaches, increased aggression, low libido, apathy, overweight, etc.) is different for each woman, but everyone can achieve a significant improvement in the quality of life during this period. Bio programs, designed specifically to eliminate the symptoms of menopause and improve adaptation to age-related changes, have a pronounced effect in all patients undergoing treatment.
The first thing to know is that menopause is a natural state. There is no need to worry and be afraid of this period, because this is one of the phases of the restructuring of the female body. Every woman can have menopause at different age intervals, but the average age is 46-54 years.
Menopause is a hormonal change, which is determined by a decrease in the work of the ovaries, which in turn cease to produce sex hormones. Menopause does not come suddenly, after the last menstrual cycle is almost 2 years, when ovaries are able to produce the required amount of estrogen, and the woman may not feel any discomfort or symptoms associated with the restructuring of the body.
The age at which menopausal syndrome occurs depends on:
- Factors of heredity
- The patient’s lifestyle
- Body structure and health maintenance
- Complications during operations
In addition, the period for the beginning of the climatic period can be divided into 4 main groups:
- Premature menopause. Patients under 40. Factors influencing early changes in the body to an extent represent a set of heredity parameters, characteristics of the immune system, psychosomatic disorders.
- Early menopause. The age of the patients is 40-45 years. The clinical picture is very similar to premature, but the symptoms are less pronounced and the reasons are more age-related changes than individual characteristics.
- Timely menopause – the period of onset from 46-54, given the average life expectancy, this period is most justified.
- Late menopause. Patients over 55 years old. Such a process we can characterized as genetic factors of heredity, or dysfunctions of the female genital and reproductive organs.
Any woman needs to understand what is happening with her body, try to listen to all the changes that occur after the end of menstruation. Since the main thing that happens is a sharp decrease in the production of estrogen. Many organs (bladder, heart, brain, skeletal system, skin) are sensitive to this hormone, which means that their work will change.
Consider the main changes in the female body, with the onset of menopause, and the symptoms that they entail:
Blood vessels – the so-called hot flashes are associated with their work and restructuring. These are sensations of heat, followed by chills, the duration of which can be from 1-2 minutes or more. Mostly they appear at night.
The nervous system is a manifestation of psycho-emotional disorders, such as irritation, decreased activity, depression, migraines, and increased anxiety.
Urogenital system – due to a decrease in estrogen, the balance of microflora in the vagina and urethra is disturbed, which causes dryness, itching, and burning.
The skin is very sensitive to the loss of estrogen; therefore, age-related changes (wrinkles, ptosis), flabbiness, and dryness become immediately visible. The production of collagen in the skin decreases, which leads to wilting.
Bone system – the so-called disappearing of calcium from bone tissue occurs, which quite often leads to the development of osteoporosis. With hormonal changes in the body, the level of calcium and vitamin D sharply decreases, the body looks for it in bone tissues, from where it takes it to align the balance.
Cardiovascular system – the loss of estrogen greatly reduces the protective function of the entire system, therefore, angina pectoris, heart attacks, and strokes often develop against this background.
In the modern world, the onset of menopause in women often coincides with a period of career growth, the formation of a certain lifestyle, activity.
The task of our specialists is to minimize the symptoms of the onset of menopause, to restore a harmonious physical and psychological state of a woman.
Methods for treating menopausal symptoms:
- Bio identical hormonal pellets. The components of natural extracts are identical in chemical compounds and structures with human hormones. They gently affect the body without causing any harm or complications. With the help of a complete diagnosis of the patient, the doctor determines the combination of bio hormones, their dosage in order to achieve a balance of hormonal levels, to eliminate unpleasant symptoms. Mostly, bio hormones are used in combination: metformin, testosterone, growth hormone, estrogen, melatonin, NADH.
- SVF therapy – a fraction of mesenchymal cells, saturated with platelets and growth factors, with the help of which problems with joints, ligaments, and bone skeleton are eliminated. The therapy is very effective for any damage to bone and cartilage tissues.
- PRP therapy, autocryolysate – biotechnologies of skin rejuvenation, triggering collagen genesis, restoration of epidermal matrix, hydration and nutrition. Eliminates all the symptoms of skin aging caused by a decrease in estrogen.
Studying each patient, her history and symptoms, we prepare an individual program for delaying menopause and eliminating symptoms, prolonging her youth, returning good health and mood for every day.
Each person is unique, individual, perfect in his own way. This is a whole unknown universe with subtle connections and interactions, which we will try to understand in order to achieve a coordinated work of all chains of the body and be reborn at a new biological age.
Find out the cost of treatment of delaying menopause with biohormonal pellets
Bio programs, designed specifically to eliminate the symptoms of menopause and improve adaptation to age-related changes, have a pronounced effect in all patients undergoing treatment.
- no stress
The innovations that we use in health improvement and anti-age methods are completely safe, have no contraindications, no allergic reactions, they are fully compatible with the human body and are certified by the Ministry of Health.
Our services for the women
Awakening a Woman in BioAge
All women are young, but some are younger than others. Discover the list of BioAge services for women.