Plasma therapy or PRP therap
Until recently, this name did not evoke any direct associations, and today almost every woman knows and even used this type of rejuvenation.
What is plasma therapy?
This is a cosmetic procedure for biological rejuvenation of the face, neck and other areas of the skin, as well as hair. Plasma is one of the fractions of venous blood, in order to separate it; the blood is centrifuged in a special device. Under the influence of electroparticles, blood breaks down into fractions of different density and composition. Plasma consists of many platelets, which contain growth factors that have a beneficial effect on the regeneration, recovery and renewal of the skin. In addition, plasma is rich in vitamins, enzymes, proteins, which further enhances the process of regeneration, rejuvenation.
One of the indisputable advantages of plasma therapy, it is completely safe, harmless, hypoallergenic, does not contain foreign cells, so it is 100% identical to the patient.
Indications for the use of PRP therapy:
– Improving the quality of the skin during acne, acne, scarring of an inflammatory nature
– correction of age-related skin changes (facial wrinkles, skin aging)
– improving skin texture (sagging, porosity, redness of certain areas)
– improving the nutrition and hydration of the skin (with dry skin, elbows, peeling and places after thermal damage)
– smoothing of complexion (removal of pigmentation, therapy in the treatment of vitiligo)
– Minimization of visibility of scars, scars, improvement of texture, fast healing
– As an additional rehabilitation therapy after aggressive chemical peels, laser procedures,
– In the complex treatment of hair loss, alopecia in men, during menopause
Although the procedure is one of the safest cosmetic rejuvenation, but there are still contraindications to use, it is:
1) Acute form of respiratory, infectious diseases
2) Blood diseases
4) Autoimmune diseases
5) Unstable psycho-emotional state
Limitations during plasma therapy:
– do not expose the treatment area to direct sunlight for the first 5 days, and then use protective creams
– The first time (up to 1 week) do not visit the sauna, bath, pool, and solarium
– do not perform other cosmetic care procedures for up to 2 weeks
– up to 5 days do not use creams, lotions (especially which contain chemical elements, dyes, allergenic natural components)
Number of procedures to achieve the result:
According to the protocols of treatment and rejuvenation, one course should consist of 4 procedures of plasma injections, the frequency of such courses – 2 per year. This approach achieves a balanced result with a pronounced effect.
At the complicated form of inflammatory processes of skin (acne, wounds do not heal, vitiligo, hyperpigmentation) the number of procedures is established by the treating specialist.